Broad Oak, Sandy Lane, Accrington, BB5 2AN
- From the M65, come off at Junction 7 and follow signs to Town Centre, Accrington.
- At traffic lights on Dunkenhalgh Way, go straight ahead and stay on the main road.
- You will pass the new Fire Station on the right and then come to another set of traffic lights by Asda.
- Stay on the main road and you come to a round-a-bout with railway arches. Follow signs to Baxenden (more or less going straight ahead and under the arches.)
- Do not take left-hand split to M65 (Burnley), stay on the main road and pass “The Old Tannery” on left, a car wash and some large stores set back from the main road. Follow the road around, through traffic lights and come to Esso petrol station on left.
- Between The Swan and Grants, turn left into Adelaide Street, which then becomes Sandy Lane.
- Continue up the hill and come to Accrington & Rossendale College on right and we are situated next door slightly further up the hill.